You can book these training courses through the Learning Gateway.
If you are new to the Learning Gateway, please go to New User Request
If you have used the Learning Gateway before, simply click on Online Learning on the Welcome Page and enter your username and password. Then click the link of the course that you are interested in.
If you have forgotten your password please click here.
Courses on the Learning Gateway include:
- Enquiry Officer
- Enquiry Manager
- Safeguarding Adults – Basic Awareness
- The Secrets of Self Harm
- Working with Self-Neglect
- Safeguarding Adults at Risk in a Shared Lives Setting
Skills for Care
Worth Services Safeguarding Training:
- Abuse in Young People’s Intimate Relations (202)
- Reducing the Risk for Young People affected by Domestic Abuse (301)
- Domestic Abuse Awareness Training
Brighton and Hove Clinical Commissioning Group Training
SCIE (Social Care Institute for Excellence)
For online courses please click here