Contact Us


Please do not use this page to raise a Safeguarding concern. To raise a concern, please contact 01243 642121, or in an emergency please contact the Police on 999.

If you have some feedback about a safeguarding experience or would like more information about the work of the safeguarding Adults Board.  You can email us:

 (Please note that this email account is not monitored 24 hours and is for WSSAB queries only)

Write: Safeguarding Adults Board, 1st Floor, County Hall North, Parkside, Chart Way, Horsham, West Sussex, RH12 1XH


The West Sussex Safeguarding Adults Board welcomes your feedback and the opportunity to improve ways of working.  For further information on making a complaint, please view the complaints procedure here.



Our Members