Accessibility Statement
Text size:

Concerns about an adult

If you are concerned about an adult with care and support needs, who is experiencing, or at risk of, abuse or neglect, the best way to report your concerns is to make a safeguarding referral using the online form on the West Sussex County Council website.

If you would like to speak to someone about your concerns before making a referral, please select one of the options below, for more information.

Last updated: 22 February 2022