How can I raise my concern?

If you have concerns about an adult being a victim of abuse or neglect…

  • Phone West Sussex Adults’ Services Care Point on 01243 642121
  • Fill in a safeguarding concern form online: online 
  • Use Typetalk on 018001 01243 642121.
  • Write to: Adults’ CarePoint, Second floor, The Grange, County Hall, Chichester, PO19 1RG.

In an emergency – dial 999



Our Members